Tuesday, February 26, 2019

“The steps of a man are established by the Lord and He delights in his way. When he falls, he will not be hurdled headlong, because the Lord is the One who holds his hand.” Psalm 37:23-24
“My soul, wait in silence for God only, for my hope is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation, my stronghold; I shall not be shaken. On God my salvation and my glory rest; the rock of my strength, my refuge is in God. Trust in Him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us.” Psalm 62:5-8 (verses that I have repeated to myself many times over)
“But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” Matthew 6:33-34
“Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.” 1 Peter 5:6-7
“When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, Your consolations delight my soul.” Psalm 94:19
“Say to those with an anxious heart, ‘Take courage, fear not. Behold, your God will come with vengeance; The recompense of God will come.'” Isaiah 35:4
“And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:28
“The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17, NIV
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6
“The steadfast of mind you will keep in perfect peace, because he trusts in You.” Isaiah 26:3 (one of my favorite verses of all time!)
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change and though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea…..Be still and know that I am God.” Psalm 46:1-2, 10
“The eternal God is your dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms.” Deuteronomy 33:27 ESV
“Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace in which we stand; and we exult in hope of the glory of God. And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.” Romans 5:1-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transformation Garden - Where Every Woman Blooms.